Monday, April 13, 2015

Celebration of Student Writing

I will openly admit I did not attend the Celebration of Student Writing, as I had not been in class for several days and had missed the sign ups for time slots.
Even if I had been in class to sign up, I would not have had anything to present, as I was nowhere near completion with my project.

I am fully willing to own up to my mistake, and will not deny that I was wrong to avoid class the way I did.


As for what I know about the Celebration of Student Writing:
I haven't heard anything about the event from any other students, but I do look forward to reading my classmates' blogs to find out what they thought about it and how their presentations went.

Next year, I will have to go. I can't make up for what I missed out on for not participating as a part of the class this year, but next year I'd like to go and see what it's all about for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment